I'm on the Legend now

BTW, when it got close to the time to leave Gr Cayman yesterday John was paging a couple. At the show last night he announced that a couple on their honeymoon was left behind. They took a jeep to the far side of the island on the beach, got stuck, and missed the ship. John said when they flew to Cozumel today he was going to have a toy jeep and sand in their room. :D

Thanks for sharing. John posted his schedule for 2010, can you find out who will be the CD Feb.7-14, 2010. Is Jen's time about up, or will she be CD then ? Thanks

Sorry, unfortunately I've been unable to speak with John.

He did say next week would be his last week on the Legend and he had his garlic ready for all the vampires that will be on board! :D

There was no "colors" competition on this cruise.

The only rain we had were some off and on showers in Roatan. Otherwise the weather has been beautiful.

We felt some very light movement last evening but otherwise the sailing has been smooth as glass.

John Heald is absolutely hilarious!

I'm back home now and can really feel that 40 degree temperature difference! :(

This was a great cruise with a few minor complaints if I had to nitpick. If you enjoy hilarity you have to see John Heald's shows. We would consider following him and cruising on the ships he's on - he was THAT good.

I'm back home now and can really feel that 40 degree temperature difference! :(

This was a great cruise with a few minor complaints if I had to nitpick. If you enjoy hilarity you have to see John Heald's shows. We would consider following him and cruising on the ships he's on - he was THAT good.

I agree. he was simply fantastic this past week

Archived