Voyager class Promenade Cabins to Avoid

mrstay

Can any of you wonderful people that have sailed on a Voyager class ship in a Promenade cabin on deck 6 please post if you have had a cabin where you would not book it again (due to noise or blocked view)? I am booked on 8 but would like to move to 6. Noise is not a issue, since we are night owls and I wear ear plugs anyway.

Also, if you have a picture from that window overlooking the promenade, could you please post it also?

Thank you so much.

Move to 6!!! deck 8 (at least on the Freedom class, not sure about Voyager) have an odd angle window in order to look down. We loved deck 6 on the Freedom class. You are right to assume some have blocked views, especially on both ends. Hope others can help you with the Voyager class ship. Great easy trip down for a quick snack or coffee. I think Promenade cabins are diamonds in the rough!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

assuming the Explorer is Voyager class...

we've had 6557 and were very pleased, great view without straining our necks, and great view of the cafe promenade and start of the parades but a fellow cruiser in 6577 and had a very obstructed view (promenade bridge and also was above a bar with some decorations in front of their window), so my suggestion is to stay with forward most rooms.

we <3 promenade rooms oh so much!

We have Promenade cabins booked on the Voyager for a January cruise. I heard there is a bridgeway, that is among those Promenade cabins, that connects one side of the ship to the other side. Anyone know where it is located? We have cabins 6293 to 6287 (4 cabins in a row).

Archived