Limo in Miami

polar_purple

We are flying into Miami the night before our cruise, and staying at a Blue Lagoon hotel. Can anyone give me a ballpark price on how much a limo (5 people) would cost from that area to the Port of Miami?

And also - any suggested companies?

Hey Polar!

I'm in the same situation as you so thought I'd try and help out.

If you search this board and simply type in " LIMO" you will get lot's of results. mostly on reviews and which limo company is the best.

From what I've read, Holland Limo is good, and on their website if offers a tool where you imput your address, and where you are going ( Miami port, or Fort Lauderdale Port) and tells you the cost.

Your best option is to use the search tool. from what I could see this question gets asked a couple times a month so there is lot's and lot's of responses to read through and are very imformative. :) I hope you find what you're looking for.

We are flying into Miami the night before our cruise, and staying at a Blue Lagoon hotel. Can anyone give me a ballpark price on how much a limo (5 people) would cost from that area to the Port of Miami?

And also - any suggested companies?

Archived