Pride Halloween Special

dmb707

Hi All

Does anyone know who the Captain, Hot man, CD etc will be on my forthcoming Pride Cruise Alexandria to Dubai?

Also does anyone get dressed up for Halloween :D I have seen a rather nice orange Witches hat (shame it will not be a formal night that would get everyone talking;))

Anyone else unfortunate to be joining me on the cruise?

deb

Hi, Deb!

Dh & I send our best for a wonderful 17 days!

I honestly never thought that Halloween was celebrated outside the States. Shed some light on this, if you will.

Any Seabourn plans for Summer 2010?

Hi Grace and DH

Thank you for your wishes:)

Halloween is very big here in the UK now (well for kids and child like Adults;)) not as big as in the States though

I have been looking at The Black Sea cruises as some where different to go, what about you any plans?

deb

ps does anyone know who the crew will be on board??

I have been looking at The Black Sea cruises as some where different to go, what about you any plans?

deb

No definite plans, still dreaming! The Black Sea would be a new itinerary for us, but my brother usually takes that first week off and I'd rather that we both not be out of town at the same time. We've looked at the Legend from Barcelona to Rome (June 26th departure). We've never been to Barcelona and think we may enjoy the Tapas! My better half is hankering for a return to Monte Carlo.....(no comment).

We would love to sail with you again.

Happy Halloween!

:D

My better half is hankering for a return to Monte Carlo.....(no comment).

We would love to sail with you again.

Happy Halloween!

:D

Grace it would be a safer bet to miss Monte Carlo;)

Yes it would be lovely to sail with you both as well, you never know you could be unlucky:D

Happy Halloween to you two as well

deb

Deb,

Will you be posting while on Board? We really enjoyed reading your daily travelogue when you were in the Norwegian fjords.

It was not me posting whilst in the Norwegian fjords I would not know how to and I don't take a computer with me

I will post a trip report when I come back though

deb

It was not me posting whilst in the Norwegian fjords I would not know how to and I don't take a computer with me

I will post a trip report when I come back though

deb

I stand corrected. I looked back, because I was sure that it was you! It was you, but just done in installments when you returned home. Good for you that you travel sans laptop....I somehow feel compelled to bring mine along.

Archived