Need some last minute tips Dawn/Bermuda

LOWTYD

Well, I am on my final countdown to my Dawn to Bermuda cruise. Thank you to everyone who helped me on my Bermuda on a Budget thread. That was really helpful. I just want to make sure I am not missing anything regarding the Dawn or my destination.

It's been a he!! of a year and I am really looking forward to getting away.

So, if you have any last minute tips, I'd love to hear them. I got a couple more days so think hard!

Thanks for your input. It is greatly appreciated.:)

I recommend attenting the Mojito and Muddling seminar. It's a nice small quiet gathering (at least on my cruise), and for $15, you get to sample (rather large samples), of 7 different mojitos.

Sounds yummy. Do you recall if it was on a sea day?

I did do a martini tasting and it was anything but quiet!!! :)

We also enjoyed the Margarita tasting and look forward to this again. Don't forget to visit the Blue Lagoon for those multiple orders of buffalo wings! Take advantage of the Lunch/dinner coupons and have a nice meal in one of the Bermuda restaurants. Horseshoe Beach is not to be missed and we enjoyed the Perfume Factory tour. We took the island tour the first day to get a feel for the island , then just explored on our own after that, using the bus/ferry system. It is so nice not having to worry about the ship leaving each afternoon, no rush. Have a great time. Bermuda is gorgeous and you'll want to go back (happened to us:))

Sounds yummy. Do you recall if it was on a sea day?

I did do a martini tasting and it was anything but quiet!!! :)

It was a sea day - but I was on the "hurricane cruise" in August, and we needed to leave Bermuda a day early, but I believe it was schduled for a sea day anyway.

I also recommend the cooking demonstration.

Archived