Equinox Celebrity Today: Athens, Rhodes, Kusadai, At-Sea #2

Duane T

Attached are more Equinox's Celebrity Today newsletters pdf's from the Equinox 13-Night Anicent Empires cruise last month. I've posted the other Celebrity Today port newsletters from the same Equinox cruise in two other threads/posts, but if you would like me to email/repost to you, let me know.

Enjoy!

Equinox Day 4 Athens Greece.pdf

Equinox Day 5 Rhodes Greece.pdf

Equinox Day 6 Kusadasi Turkey.pdf

Equinox Day 7 At Sea 2.pdf

Attached are more Equinox's Celebrity Today newsletters pdf's from the Equinox 13-Night Anicent Empires cruise last month. I've posted the other Celebrity Today port newsletters from the same Equinox cruise in two other threads/posts, but if you would like me to email/repost to you, let me know.

Enjoy!

Wonderful! And thank you for taking the time to make these available!

Enjoy!

Sorry I can't seem to find the post you sent out that had the Equinox Rome and Naples Celebrity Today newsletter. Could you repost?

Enjoy!

I noticed they had turkish rug sales on the ship. How were they? Did you have land tours that had rug sales (I think I recall seeing it on one brochure) that were better/cheaper? I'm not looking to by a big rug, just something small (front door 3 feet by 5 feet)?

I noticed they had turkish rug sales on the ship. How were they? Did you have land tours that had rug sales (I think I recall seeing it on one brochure) that were better/cheaper? I'm not looking to by a big rug, just something small (front door 3 feet by 5 feet)?

I'm not an expert on rugs, but Celebrity Equinox had a shop that sold various rugs. They were expensive in my opinion, but then when we went to a Turkish rug demonstration as part of a tour in Kusadasi, it appeared prices were also a tad expensvie.

Celebrity did have sales and promotions for their rugs during the cruise and i picked up some smaller turkish rug-type pillow covers as souvenirs.

We bought a rug the loast time we were in Istanbul......thought we got a great deal till we got home and found the exact same rug for 1/2 the price, so buyer beware...they are NOT Cheap!

Duane T:

Thanks so much! This helps a lot with our upcoming cruise on 23 OCT!

Lady_G

I apprecaited reading all the newsletters, and see that you will be among at least 210 of us on the Oct. 23rd cruise. Looking forward to meeting you!

Archived