Equinox Celebrity Today Newsletters - Israel and Egypt

Duane T

Per several requests, hopefully this thread will make it easier to search/find/print the daily newsletter from the Equinox ports of Israel (Haifa/Ashdod) and Egypt (Alexandria, 2 days).

Equinox Day 8 Haifa Israel.pdf

Equinox Day 9 Ashdod Israel.pdf

Equinox Day 10 Alexandria Egypt 1.pdf

Equinox Day 11 Alexandria Egypt 2.pdf

Per several requests, hopefully this thread will make it easier to search/find/print the daily newsletter from the Equinox ports of Israel (Haifa/Ashdod) and Egypt (Alexandria, 2 days).

Yes, this does make it easier to find. Thanks again.

WOW, this is GREAT!! Thank you so much!

Our group of six are taking the exact same cruise on the Equinox next year, departing Rome on 9/9/2010, so I printed off each of the four morning cruise papers and sent them in a letter to other the couples to read one year early which will boost our anticipation level more!

Thank you so much,

ChubbyHubby;)

Did you go to the Papyrus Institute that's part of several tours? Were the souvenirs reasonable? I heard some say it's overpriced, other's say you can haggle the price down or found cheaper with vendors/peddlers?

Did you go to the Papyrus Institute that's part of several tours? Were the souvenirs reasonable? I heard some say it's overpriced, other's say you can haggle the price down or found cheaper with vendors/peddlers?

For Papyrus souvenirs, my wife found what she wanted for alot cheaper with vendors/peddlers outside of the Papyrus Institute. But she was able to haggle down prices by 60% inside the Papyrus Institute on serveral decorative boxes.

For Papyrus souvenirs, my wife found what she wanted for alot cheaper with vendors/peddlers outside of the Papyrus Institute. But she was able to haggle down prices by 60% inside the Papyrus Institute on serveral decorative boxes.

Thanks again for the tips.

Archived