Oosterdam Stateroom 4166

sgmburt

Does anyone know anything about Oosterdam's Stateroom 4166? We are cruising for the first time and would like to know what to expect. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Pictures too!

Hi sgmburt, and welcome to CC!!

You can see some similar photos at the following (they are not exactly the same as what you are asking about but...) Deck 4 - Upper Promenade Deck

Staterooms 4001–4185 http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Oosterdam/index.html there are descriptions of the Staterooms and photos. It will at least give you a general idea..

Joanie

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Checked the location of your cabin. I would be concerned about the what appears to be a white area next to your cabin -- and stairs are located there as well.Those are stairs are used by the crew to get to their cabins on the lower decks. Don't know how noisey they will be.

I also see that you have a shower only.

Thanks for the info and pictures. I read on a post that Stateroom 4166 has a double balcony due to an emergency stairwell and wondered if it was true.

AH HA!! I found the thread which talks about it!! The OP is in Stateroom 4164 but he does mention the doors as you did. Here is the thread link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=359151&highlight=oosterdam+stateroom+4166

Joanie

Archived