Secure Storage Lockers for Rent Near Port?

Leo Jay

Are there storage lockers for rent at or near the Barcelona port where I can securely store non-valuables for the duration of my cruise? If so, please let me know if you know the approximate cost.

I will have some Greek wine wth me that I will have picked up in Athens to bring home to the U.S. My cruiseline (RCI) doesn't allow alcohol on board at embarkation, so unless they're be willing to store the wine for me onboard for the duration of the cruise, I was hoping lockers might be an option.

Thanks!

Are there storage lockers for rent at or near the Barcelona port where I can securely store non-valuables for the duration of my cruise? If so, please let me know if you know the approximate cost.

I will have some Greek wine wth me that I will have picked up in Athens to bring home to the U.S. My cruiseline (RCI) doesn't allow alcohol on board at embarkation, so unless they're be willing to store the wine for me onboard for the duration of the cruise, I was hoping lockers might be an option.

Thanks!

Only at Sants Train Station (about 10 EUR taxi - varies to day and time of travel and number of bags in the trunk):

http://heinbloed-cruiseguides.blogspot.com/2008/12/barcelona-spain-baggage-storage.html

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived