3-4 day cruisers

candiesx2

I thought the same thing that it would be a tease but since I'll already be down in Miami for another cruise I figured why not try the Norwegian Sky and go to the Bahamas since I haven't been there before and it would make a perfect gift for mom's 60th b-day. She's never been there either so it's some place new and it's short enough that I can get back here and settled in before returning to school and work! It's a Monday departure arriving back on Friday. If you go all out on a cruise all the time then it's a good idea to book something like the 4-day option from NCL. :)

Just my two cents! Bon Voyage!

I thought the same thing that it would be a tease but since I'll already be down in Miami for another cruise I figured why not try the Norwegian Sky and go to the Bahamas since I haven't been there before and it would make a perfect gift for mom's 60th b-day. She's never been there either so it's some place new and it's short enough that I can get back here and settled in before returning to school and work! It's a Monday departure arriving back on Friday. If you go all out on a cruise all the time then it's a good idea to book something like the 4-day option from NCL. :)

Just my two cents! Bon Voyage!

We're going on the Sky for the 26th cruise to the Bahamas. Our second cruise with NCL and love them. Tried another line last December...no comparison.

Surprise 60th birthday gift for hubby. He won't know until his surprise birthday party on the 17th! Mmmm, sneaky me..lol.

There are always great deals on the 3 and 4 days cruises out of Florida (and other ports as well). Since we live here, it's easy to jump on the ship for a weekend, and for us it's a great weekend getaway. If you do the right kind of search you can also find some of the newest ships doing one time short cruises because of repositionings.

I am doing Navigator of the Seas for 4 days leaving Thanksgiving Day - can't wait.

Over the years I have taken a few short cruises - everything from 2-5 days cruises...a few years ago there were a couple of old ships sialing out of NYC & I would go last minute for the weekend...I / we usually do 10-14 day cruises now.

The last couple of years it was very difficult to get away as both my parents fought cancer...twice I took last minute short cruises - one was the RCCL Majesty out of Miami...I enjoyed just getting away ...I stayed onboard in Nassau & enjoyed the pool & walked around Key West ....I probably would not do that particular cruise again...but to quote someone else - a day onboard is better than one on land....

enjoy it!!!

Hi All, Has anyone ever done the shortie cruisers-- the 3-4 day ones?

I know those most be just a tease but... with these days it being hard to take off from work.:)

• 2 weeks later...
There are always great deals on the 3 and 4 days cruises out of Florida (and other ports as well). Since we live here, it's easy to jump on the ship for a weekend, and for us it's a great weekend getaway. If you do the right kind of search you can also find some of the newest ships doing one time short cruises because of repositionings.

I am doing Navigator of the Seas for 4 days leaving Thanksgiving Day - can't wait.

Good evening! I have done a few times the short cruises on RCCL and they were great. Always FOD meetings with ncie guys. I am considering looking at last minute deal on the Navigator. Are you going solo or with a group?

Archived