Aft Balcony Question

teacher2cruiser

We're trying to decide, and this isn't an aft wrap - just aft - is it a rougher ride than midship? Noise? I need advice - there are only 2 left for the boat we're about to book. THANKS!

We booked 6463 on the Carnival Victory and did not hear a thing. We turned the A/C up at night. No outside noise at all. Since the Carnival Triumph is the sister ship of the Carnival Victory, we booked the same 6463 cabin on our upcoming cruise in 3 weeks!

We love the motion in the aft cabins. I will always choose an AFT cabin if I possibly can. We were mid ship on the Carnival Freedom and it was fine, but I prefer the AFT cabins.

We just got back from the Triumph in 6467 and didn't really hear any noise or vibrations. One night you could just barely hear the karoke downstairs, but only if you really tried!!

We absolutely loved that location on the ship and found it super convenient to get to everything. Plus the views were AMAZING!!!

Jenn

• 1 month later...

Archived