What do you think about this incentive?

beemergal

I live in Houston and have a swimming pool construction business here. I am toying with the idea of offering a free 4 day cruise on Carnival from Galveston for pool builds or referrals during the winter months. Do you think that would entice someone? I would not add the cost of the trip in the price of the pool, but I would not discount my normal prices either.

It's a health of a joke ! :D BUT NO :eek:.

beemergal, you have gotten some good advice here, but if I was a customer looking to have a pool put in, I would look at your company first just to see about the cruise promotion, but I would be a person that would be asking many questions like what costs are there going to be (other then what I spend on the ship) like tips, port fee's etc. The last cruise I went on was one of the award program cruises, which was nice. I did upgrade to an oceanview room for $40.00, which I did not think was bad at all. Don't give up on the idea just yet, call Carnival Corporate sales or the dept that sells the award program and get their advice on what to do and I bet that you will be able to offer either a discount or a cruise,

Here is copies of the brochures that is part of that program. The first is the Mexican Riviera and the second page is the rules and legal stuff. Hope this helps. I got this cruise for $99.00 on E-Bay.

272e_3.jpg

360e_3.jpg

As if we need more :D.

I live in Houston and have a swimming pool construction business here. I am toying with the idea of offering a free 4 day cruise on Carnival from Galveston for pool builds or referrals during the winter months. Do you think that would entice someone? I would not add the cost of the trip in the price of the pool, but I would not discount my normal prices either.

Possibly; but you should check to see if there are any laws governing such an offer.

Archived