Entertainment on the Adventure

misty57

For those who have sailed on the AOS recently, what was the entertainment like? On several of our cruises we have seen the Nelson Brothers promoted on the cruise television, but haven't seen them on any of our cruises. Just wondering if there was anything aside from the routine production shows, magicians and comedians.

No Drifters for us last week. It was the same old entertainment...two productions shows (one we have seen three times in the last year and a half) and the other a new Ballroom Dance theme that was pretty good. The other nightly entertainment was two comedian acts, and a comedian/rope artist or something like that.:rolleyes: One other that I didn't attend was a group consisting of 3 singing tenors (DH said they were very good).

The ice show is not to be missed! Also, don't skip the Love and Marriage Show. It never ceases to amaze me what raunchy answers the contestants come up with.:eek: However, the questions really need to be changed up. We skipped the Quest this year.

The pool band was really good this time around.

Have fun!

Go to RCCL web site and find where it says "contact us" Give them your name,email,Reservation number,sailing date and ship and they will send you a complete list of all entertainers on board from the shows to who is playing in the lounges.

email RCI at web_reservations@rccl.com and ask for information on the entertainment scheduled for your upcoming sailing. The production shows do not change from week to week, but individual headliners change much more frequently, sometimes on a weekly basis. Royal Caribbean hs been very responsive when I have requested this type of information and recently informed me concerning the entertainment that is scheduled for our upcoming 3 night cruise on Jewel of the Seas. Be sure to put an 'underscore' between the words "web" and "reservations".:)

Archived