Received tickets

bateau bay

Paid balance of cruise monies to travel agent and within a couple of days got a phone call to say tickets where in. Got excited as we are not going on cruise until 8th December not that far off have been counting the days and weeks.

When I picked up the tickets they where in a big folder not the usually blue wallets its going to be a bit hard carrying around on the day.

Has anyone else going at the same time received theirs yet.

:D

We are not going on the same cruise, ours leaves on 26th Dec, however when I made our final payment the T/A told me that P & O were changing over to a new format and were actually emailling out tickets & doc's as of December. He told me that when he receives email, he will post everything to me. I wonder if this is what you got????

Too bad, I liked the blue folders as well and as you mentioned easy to carry around.

Jodie

Paid balance of cruise monies to travel agent and within a couple of days got a phone call to say tickets where in. Got excited as we are not going on cruise until 8th December not that far off have been counting the days and weeks.

When I picked up the tickets they where in a big folder not the usually blue wallets its going to be a bit hard carrying around on the day.

Hi Jill

Hey that is great news that you received your tickets :D. How dissapointing though that you didn't get the blue folder :(. I had heard that P&O were doing the same as Princess cruises (I didn't get a folder with my Princess Cruises stuff either).

We got a Travel Organiser folder with luggage tags, a covering letter regarding passengers, terms and conditions etc, then ticket pages for each traveller, shore tours reservation information, cruising guide and shore tour book.

As long as its gets us on the cruise thats all that matters.:)

Brossy are you able to drop in those copies of the childrens club info into work.:confused:

We got a Travel Organiser folder with luggage tags, a covering letter regarding passengers, terms and conditions etc, then ticket pages for each traveller, shore tours reservation information, cruising guide and shore tour book.

As long as its gets us on the cruise thats all that matters.:)

Brossy are you able to drop in those copies of the childrens club info into work.:confused:

Hi Jill

Yeah...sorry. have been busy moving into my new house :D. I'll copy them at work on monday and try to drop them in sometime next week.

Hi Bateau Bay, We're on this cruise also. got our tickets yesterday. You did one better than us getting a folder, all our papers came loose in a registered post envelope.

Sam

Hi Bateau Bay, We're on this cruise also. got our tickets yesterday. You did one better than us getting a folder, all our papers came loose in a registered post envelope.

Sam

My last batch of cruise documents were mailed to me via standard mail not even registed post :eek:. Lucky for me know one nabbed them from my letterbox ;).

Archived