45-Day Letter

CruisaholiCandy

Hopefully, because when I called they gave me a choice of items, so we'll see when we board on Monday.

A 45 day letter is a letter you receive from Carnival in response to a letter you sent to them about your cruise. In our case our granddaughter was injured on the waterslide on the private island. We took her to the first aid station and I wrote to commend them on the excellent treatment she received. In response they wrote thanking me for my comments and telling me to call "45 days" prior to my next cruise for a special gift. :D

Have written several letters but never received a 45 day in reply. Congrats to those who do.

It appears to vary regarding the letters. One time my DH sent a letter about the poor way exiting the ship was run and he received a letter. Another time I sent a complimentary letter and nothing. I always look at it as a nice surprise and am not disappointed if I don't get a letter.

Choices were (as best I can recall) drink coupons, bottle of wine, fruit basket, chocolate covered strawberries, photo coupon, and that's all I can remember. They ask you to pick one and an alternative, in case they don't have what you pick. I think the last one may have been the book on how to fold towel animals.:confused:

Archived