Anyone taken Azamara to Norway?

alexandra cruiser

You're welcome.:) It was a great review! We haven't done that itinerary, but have cruised on Azamara and it was our favourite cruise ship & line so far!

Not sure if you are familiar with the Review Section of CC .. but the member reviews there are interesting and helpful:

Journey Reviews: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=410

Quest Reviews: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=409

My DH and I were on the same cruise as Prospector (the pouring rain in Oslo was all I needed to read to know that). Anyway, I agree with everything that was written in the review. Norway may well be the most beautiful country I have ever been in, and being on AZ made it so easy to see and appreciate that beauty. And AZ' small size enhanced the experience, as we were able to sail in fjords too narrow for the larger ships. Capt. Carl Smith did all he could do to ensure that our scenic experiences were optimum, even deviating from a planned routing to give us some bonus views. It was a perfect cruise in every way. You are in for a treat. Bon voyage.

Not sure which cruiseline to take to Norway fiords.Has anyone taken Azamara? Saw reviews of Celebrity, but like smaller ships.Any input would be appreciated.Thank in advance.

Just to mention another option, you could also look into Oceania (www.oceaniacruises.com). They use the same model of ship as Azamara and offer several Norway itineraries.

Archived