ES sucess story hard work

TahoeBob

I finally was told that My request was approved for the Legend 11-15.

All it took was two faxes and about 5 phone calls. My big mistake was not taking a screen shot of the lower price, but it was on carnivals web page.

First fax they said they did not recieve, second fax it took over 24 hours to not get a busy signal. then when I never heard anything I had to keep phoning back. Just a few minutes ago I was told they approved it. But I did get $100.00 OBC out of this

I have a TA and when ours went down, I called him, he called Carnival, and they told him we would get a refund. Its after the final payment, dont you think we would get OBC? I have not heard from Carnival or my TA. Weird!

I have a TA and when ours went down, I called him, he called Carnival, and they told him we would get a refund. Its after the final payment, dont you think we would get OBC? I have not heard from Carnival or my TA. Weird!

If you are booked ES (Early Saver), your TA has to fill out a form and send in. If you have booked under any other program, Carnival no longer gives an OBC or price reduction after final payment as of Dec 2008.

Dave

I got 4 of the couples going in our group $80 per couple 4 x 80 = $320.00 refunded to the credit card they used at booking. Not bad for just checking the website and making a phone call...:D I hope they take care of me...;)

Archived