Best Balcony & Suite..Gem and Dawn

jaja

Hi all

Beginning to plan our next cruise.:)..will probably be taking Gem or Dawn..

We have never had a balcony or suite ...on NCL. always inside cabins...and I have been getting very confused looking at categories :o--I am leaning towards a balcony-for cost reasons...but am open to ideas.....and may just go for a suite -would love the extra room!

As far as deck....we do prefer Deck 9 . and as a rule I always book midship (but I know there are no suites there) ..so bring on your favorite balcony or suite cabin #s ........:D and any pros or cons or suggestions you have......

Thanks !!!

90006 or 10006 are great owners suites.

ah---I am sure...(but just not sure I can swing one of those:()

Sandy--Can you tell me more about AE aft......

"Just off the Dawn on Sunday and we loved the AE Suite 8170 Aft. Loved the Aft balcony and not sure I will sail in anything but an Aft in the future."

thanks

was looking again today......prices all went up -sometimes by $500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are still looking....but seem now to be looking at Dawn to Bermuda...Sept.5th

jaja,

The AE Suite 8170 aft was on the corner of the 8th deck so only one cabin next to ours. We found it to be very quiet there and even had the door to the side balcony open. The side balcony was very narrow, but we did enjoy it in port watching people coming and going in Kings Warf. Loved hearing the wake while sailing, and the view was beautiful.

The bed was very comfortable, ample storage space, a table with 4 chairs, a small couch with a chair and small round table. The TV was a nice size, although we found we did not use it much. Had a very nice coffee maker in the room, but only used it once or twice.

Our concierge, butler and room stewards were excellent. One of the best cabins and cruises we have been on. Would definitely sail in an aft cabin again.

Sandy

We were on the Dawn to bermuda in August and had a balcony on 9 #9066. It was a great room and the balcony even had enough room for the three of us to sit out on. It was port side and faced the warf in bermuda and the statue of liberty in NY for the sail aways.

We were on the Dawn to bermuda in August and had a balcony on 9 #9066. It was a great room and the balcony even had enough room for the three of us to sit out on. It was port side and faced the warf in bermuda and the statue of liberty in NY for the sail aways.

what category is that cabin?

On the Dawn, BA Aft balcony on deck 10 - 10730 or 10230 (next to each other). Room is the same size as other balcony rooms but the balcony is much bigger and you cannot beat an aft balcony. There is no wind and the smells that come up from the bakery below are heavenly!!!

On the Dawn, BA Aft balcony on deck 10 - 10730 or 10230 (next to each other). Room is the same size as other balcony rooms but the balcony is much bigger and you cannot beat an aft balcony. There is no wind and the smells that come up from the bakery below are heavenly!!!

Just came back from 10230. We loved it. It's just a balcony cabin so you won't get any suite perks or the roominess. If you don't mind that then this is the BA for you (unless I already have it booked:D)

IMG_6357.JPG

Archived