Sapphire Princess: Patters, bar menus and photos posted

ottawapuppy

We have updated our web site with scans of the Princess Patter daily newsletters, bar menus and photos from our recent cruise on Sapphire Princess. (Reviews and podcasts forthcoming!)

The link is in my signature below, click on the Sapphire Princess link on the right hand side of the web page.

Mike

I've enjoyed your Celebrity reviews quite a bit, so count me in as looking forward to your review of Sapphire. I'm interested to hear your take on Princess! :)

We enjoyed the variety that comes with a new cruise line and new ship. Some things were great (variety of pools, room comfort, new dining options...), some not so great (where the heck am I on this ship??)

Great staff, great bars, great ports.

I would give the experience an overall thumbs up. Never thought I would have enjoyed Mexico as much as I did.

Mike

Mike, I mentioned on a previous thread how much I enjoyed your pictures, the patter and your review of the Solstice too. I said that I really wanted to book an Aqua Class cabin. Well guess what? LOL

I'll be on the Sapphire in 50 days (w/ Esmo) and then on 10/10/10 I'll be in the aqua class cabin on the Solstice. I blame YOU for that! hehehe

We enjoyed the variety that comes with a new cruise line and new ship. Some things were great (variety of pools, room comfort, new dining options...), some not so great (where the heck am I on this ship??)

Great staff, great bars, great ports.

I would give the experience an overall thumbs up. Never thought I would have enjoyed Mexico as much as I did.

Mike

I know what you mean - gotta love those dead ends and dining rooms only accessible by one set of stairs! ;)

Your site, photos and such are amazing! I hope you guys had as much fun as it looks like you are :)

Thanks for posting this!!

Me too...

I sail Saturday on the Sapphire. It will be my first time sailing Princess. What are the must does and what should I avoid???

Thanks,

David

I see in the pictures you went to Taco Loco. My partner puts down his foot that every trip to Cabo must include a stop at Taco Loco. He LOVES those fresh grilled peppers.

So THAT'S what the name of the place is...I didn't think to look at the sign on our way out. I am glad we decided to stop there.

The guacamole was STUNNING and the beer cold.

Mike

It will be my first time sailing Princess. What are the must does and what should I avoid???

We LOVED the Chef's Table dinner. They can only accommodate 10 people per cruise, so get on early and book immediately through the dining reservation line. It was a fun and delicious evening.

That would be one "must do" if you like great food and wine.

Avoid? Hmm...not much I would say to avoid....

Mike

Archived