Meet & Mingle

DP

What day after sailing does this event take place. I assume Captain's reception would be dat 2 so would M&M be day 3?

Hi DP !

It varies on each sailing, but it is usually within the first few days of your cruise. The preference is the first Sea Day, but that is not always possible. If you registered for the Meet and Mingle, an invite will be sent to your Cabin.

If you want further information, go to Guest Relations, and ask to speak with the Event Coordinator. They will know the schedule. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

The reason I ask is I made advance reservations for Prime C on day 3 for 6 p.m. If day 3 is the Meet & Mingle held at 5:45 p.m. I want to change my reservations now.

What day after sailing does this event take place. I assume Captain's reception would be dat 2 so would M&M be day 3?
IF your first full day [day after boarding] is a sea day, you can be pretty sure that the M&M will be that day [and at a time not conflicting with any Captain's Reception]. We did the Journey Baltic cruise this summer and the first full day was in Warnemunde from 7am to 9pm - obviously not a good day for any sort of M&M. Rather than wait for Day 3 [which was a sea day], the M&M was at 5:30pm immediately after initial boarding. We were rather travel worn, but it was very nice with tasty tid-bits and a good selection of drinks [including most forms of alcohol]. Despite being tired I appreciated the opportunity to meet others from our CC Roll Call earlier, rather than later, in the trip. I THINK the Captain's Welcome Reception was Day 3 at sea.

Thom

The reason I ask is I made advance reservations for Prime C on day 3 for 6 p.m. If day 3 is the Meet & Mingle held at 5:45 p.m. I want to change my reservations now.

Hi DP !

I wish I could answer your question, but it may have to wait until you are onboard the ship. Is it possible to make your Dinner reservation a bit later ? Just a thought. Enjoy your Cruise !

This is a Transatlaantic cruise

Day 1 Embarkation

Dau 2 Alicante, Spain (10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)

Day 3 Gibraltar (1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)

Day 4 At Sea

Day 5 Funchal

Day 6 Canary Island

Day 7 - 13 At Sea

Archived