RE PG Upgrade Certificate Usage/Timing

keishashadow

Im confused re booking with the 'thank you' upgrade certificate I now have in hand.

I tentatively booked POA for next summer to take advantage of 1/2 price deposit, $75 OBC offered directly thru NCL promo currently running & a direct aft balcony being available on deck 8:cool:

The NCL agent indicated that we could combine the PG & military rate:)and the upgrade certificate, great!

Im embarassed to call agent again:oforgot to verify a couple of things & hope somebody can advise me as to protocol for redemption of certificate.

*im hoping that, if the mr doesn't get the vacation weeks I selected (won't know until sometime Nov-Jan:rolleyes:) and I have to rebook, i will carry the same terms (1/2 price deposit & OBC) to the replacement date. I do realize the prices could easily change & cabin availability too so im crossing my fingers between now & then.

*am I correct to have booked the cabin/level i wanted (BG), and after NCL receives the upgrade certificate, they'll reduce the rate to BF?

*if i submit the certificate now & later have to rebook date due to logistics as stated above, can i transfer it or will i lose it? I guess im asking if I should wait until I receive clearance for the vacation or should submit it now...hoping we can keep current plans and grab the current sale price of lower category.:confused:

If i missed anything, please feel free to comment.:D

I am so sorry, but I am sooo confused on how to start a new post and I am getting upset. I need help. Not sure what to do, but all I want to talk about is what are the best excursion for the POA cruise. This is my first cruise just need info..

I am so sorry, but I am sooo confused on how to start a new post and I am getting upset. I need help. Not sure what to do, but all I want to talk about is what are the best excursion for the POA cruise. This is my first cruise just need info..

You will get much better information and specific help over on the Hawaii Ports of Call Board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

ALOHA!!:)

Archived