Awesome price drop!

OHCruisin

I just received over $500 in OBC for a price drop on the D1 category on Liberty 11/29/09! That will pay for a few drinks:D.

Anyone not on the roll call for this cruise, check your D1 & JS pricing. Both had significant drops and are both lower than all other balcony cabin categories.

WOW, great find! I just looked at the JS prices and would love to be able to talk my DH into going. Or maybe I could find a friend to join me. I don't think he could get out of work anyway. Can I keep dreaming?:D

EDIT: I just went back to be sure I was seeing the right prices and they changed them already! So much for that senior discount $850 JS. :(

I hate to be really dumb, but what's OBC? And do you know if you've got a price drop?

OBC mean On Board Credit......and if you want to check for price drops just go into the RCCL website and pretend to book a cruise.

I keeping checking for a drop on our May FOS, but so far no luck!!!

After seeing this thread, I check the price of our upcoming Freedom cruise in November. We now have a $500 on board credit. :D

Yeah! I'm happy my good news lead to yours! And I don't know about you, but I have absolutely no problem taking the price drop in the form of an OBC.

I hate to be really dumb, but what's OBC? And do you know if you've got a price drop?

If the price has dropped before final payment, they'll just reduced the price. If it's after final payment, which mine was, they issue onboard credit.

You can check the pricing by pretending the book the same cruise, same cabin category, through the RCI website. If there is a difference in price, either contact RCI (if you booked through them) or contact your travel agent.

Good luck.

Archived