Prinsendam versus Voyager?

wave18

We are debating between a deluxe veranda suite on the Prinsendam(with all the perks that entails) versus a Penthouse A on the Voyager. I realize the Voyager fares include business airfare and free shore excursions...which we would pay extra fro with HAL. I am most interested in the general ambiance of the respective cabins and ship experiences. The cabin size is important because we like the luxury of a large cabin and personal attention when not enjoying the upscale amenities and activities of a small ship. Has anyone sailed on these two ships in the type of cabin I have mentioned?

....and the RSSC Voyager would win hands-down in our book. Seems as though this ship draws more of the affluent-but-not-snobby "country club" crowd and it's really nice to have a butler (did not have one w/dlx verahdah on HAL's P) to handle all of the details. You already mentioned the complimentary shore excursions but make sure those are the ones YOU would do before deciding to add that perk into the mix when deciding. We really like not having to pull out the card & sign for everything, every time. And the staff/crew seem more friendly with the passengers whereas HAL tends to be a little more "reserved".

Archived