SEA PRINCESS CRUISE REVIEWS - Are there any since 9/9?

jtsbusiness

I keep looking for reviews on the Sea Princess but there doesn't seem to be any since Alaska 9/9.:confused:

I went on to another Princess cruise thread and they seem to have stopped at the same time. Have they been moved to another link??:(

Has anybody returned since the ship was in dry dock, and if so, can they let us know what it is like, especially cabins.

Also how they enjoyed their cruises.

Waiting to hear with anticipation ..........:):):)

Thanks Kevin. Perhaps you could copy it on to here just in case the Review forum is not working properly.

Juggles, I thought the Roll Call forum was for new cruises. I never thought to look on there for Reviews. Surely that is not the place for them - is it??

Thanks Kevin, I finally managed to find this. Looks like you enjoyed yourself, but were you the only member on the cruise!!?

Possibly as the Sea Princess starts doing the Carribean tours, there will be more people reviewing.

Had nothing been done to the cabins at all. They sounded as if they were in need of some repair before the refit?

Jan

Thanks Kevin, I finally managed to find this. Looks like you enjoyed yourself, but were you the only member on the cruise!!?

Possibly as the Sea Princess starts doing the Carribean tours, there will be more people reviewing.

Had nothing been done to the cabins at all. They sounded as if they were in need of some repair before the refit?

Jan

Jan

I know of 3 or 4 other CC members that were on the cruise. The only one that I have seen posts from in the past is PeterV and he was staying on board for the 3rd week to Barbados. Hopefully, he will add a rewiew when he gets a chance.

Our cabin was fine and to my knowledge their was not any work done on it. Maybe some new carpeting in some of the cabins, but I am not sure.

The bulk of the drydock work seems to have been mechanical in nature along with the addition of the Sanctuary area. Which I might add was not being used very much on our cruise. I believe the most people I saw there at any one time was 4.

Jan

I know of 3 or 4 other CC members that were on the cruise. The only one that I have seen posts from in the past is PeterV and he was staying on board for the 3rd week to Barbados. Hopefully, he will add a rewiew when he gets a chance.

Our cabin was fine and to my knowledge their was not any work done on it. Maybe some new carpeting in some of the cabins, but I am not sure.

The bulk of the drydock work seems to have been mechanical in nature along with the addition of the Sanctuary area. Which I might add was not being used very much on our cruise. I believe the most people I saw there at any one time was 4.

Hi there, i'm cruising next week for the first time on Sea Princess. I was sure i'd read somewhere that all the cabins had been given flat screen TV's, is this correct?

Also how are the MUTS?

Thanks

Sorry to be dim, but what are MUTs?

Not too worried about flat tv screens, but more about the state of the bathroom and bedroom in the cabin!!!

Providing I have a comfortable cabin and somewhere to have a shower etc. I am quite happy. Not going away for TV.

Have a great time, and do let us know how you get on. It will be our first time with Princess also.

Sorry to be dim, but what are MUTs?

Not too worried about flat tv screens, but more about the state of the bathroom and bedroom in the cabin!!!

Providing I have a comfortable cabin and somewhere to have a shower etc. I am quite happy. Not going away for TV.

Have a great time, and do let us know how you get on. It will be our first time with Princess also.

Hey there MUTS - Movies Under The Stars.

I agree and i don't intend on watching too much t.v, but i do like a good movie or something to dose off too :)

Archived