Crown Princess cabins

Seattlecruiser22

stateroomE708.jpg.4598781a1c61ee2d835ac6316d73b687.jpg

Just looked on cruisedeckplans.com and E505 looks out on the top of a life boat, but it looks like the lifeboats end around 631, they dont have a photo of that room..also checked for emerald or ruby, but if i remember correctly there is safety equipment stored there and the canisters for crew life rafts, not nearly as obstructed as having a life boat

the photo above is from 708 i think

Does anybody have any pictures of Crown Princess E705 with the curtains open? I am taking this cruise on 1/23/2010 and expect the view to be somewhat blocked but am curious as to how blocked it will be.

Thank you

You can put in the search box E705 and you will get numerous threads with people describing cabins in this area. The Emerald, Ruby, Crown and Caribbean will all have similar results so do not limit yourself to just the Crown.

From what I gathered by looking quickly through the threads, there is some kind of white box in front of the window.

Tell me please...how do you attach the pic without having to use the thumbnail option?

Gail

I just click the image button on the toolbar in the message reply box and type in the URL. I never seems to thumbnail for me.

Archived