Crown & Anchor question

perkli25

Do C&A cruise credits only include one person's cruises or is it a household cumulative?

My husband and I each have separate C&A account numbers but on the RCI website there is an option to add members of your household to your C&A account. When I try and add my husband it says he is already added.

Can I combine these two accounts? I tried to look for this information on the RCI website but haven't found any answers. I was going to call but I thought I would post here first.

My gut instinct was that it didn't work that way but I was confused as to why it had the option to add someone. I also have 2 cruise credits from our first RCI cruise. Not sure why.

Oh well! Just wanted to make sure we were getting the most bang for our buck.

My gut instinct was that it didn't work that way but I was confused as to why it had the option to add someone. I also have 2 cruise credits from our first RCI cruise. Not sure why.

Oh well! Just wanted to make sure we were getting the most bang for our buck.

You receive an extra cruise credit for sailing in a suite or for a 12 night cruise. :)

Do C&A cruise credits only include one person's cruises or is it a household cumulative?

My husband and I each have separate C&A account numbers but on the RCI website there is an option to add members of your household to your C&A account. When I try and add my husband it says he is already added.

Can I combine these two accounts? I tried to look for this information on the RCI website but haven't found any answers. I was going to call but I thought I would post here first.

Because you have the same address your accounts should already be linked. Therefore whichever one of you has the most credits will be the status for both of you and anyone else living in your household.

Normally you get two cruise credits for a 12 night or longer cruise or if you are in a suite cabin. You get three if both of the above apply. Sometimes RC messes up and awards two or more credits for a cruise that doesn't qualify for the extra credits.

Other family members in the same household, so must have same address, will get the same status as the highest level C&A member when they have cruise with RC at least once and are entitled to join the C&A Society. That's what that option on the RC web site is for.

Archived