Pub Crawl in Key West

smw0621

Karen and David,

I agree with you on Aruba.....We did the same Crawl in 2005 when we were on the Adventure of the seas and had a BALL. Loved the Bus and the 7 ounce bottles of beer......and then the dancing on the Bars.....First the Girls........Oh boy, The boys, not a Pretty site. ....Memories

Thanks for posting this............I want to be pretty and young again

Then the Duval Days......I miss them too...........I want to cry......:-(

Mike :)

Mike....Your post made me laugh! You sound like my kind of cruise buddy...;) Are you sure you don't want to reschedule your Radiance MexRiv cruise in December and go with us in March?? We are a wild and crazy crew!;):):D

Karen

Mike....Your post made me laugh! You sound like my kind of cruise buddy...;) Are you sure you don't want to reschedule your Radiance MexRiv cruise in December and go with us in March?? We are a wild and crazy crew!;):):D

Karen

How about keeping my December Cruise and still doing your cruise.......You might just see me...........I want to take 2 more cruises in 2010 so i will keep this in mind......Thanks for the invite....And Yes we are a whole lot of FUN...........:)

The bars on Duval with cams are Sloppy Joe's and the Hogs Breath. Sloppy Joe's has a cam right on Duval and others inside on the bar and stage, wheras the Hogs Breath has them inside on the Raw bar, stage and main bar. :D

I did have my niece in New Jersey call me and tell me that I was at the Raw bar way too long. We did call earlier to let them see us on the internet.

How about keeping my December Cruise and still doing your cruise.......You might just see me...........I want to take 2 more cruises in 2010 so i will keep this in mind......Thanks for the invite....And Yes we are a whole lot of FUN...........:)

How awesome!! If you do book the March 12th sailing for Radiance, check out our Roll Call, and be sure to "introduce" yourselves! We'd love to have you along!

Karen

Archived