Rum Runner Question

bigred4770

A quick question - How do people hide their rum runners while on the ship and using them for the free drinks on the boat? I am afraid of getting caught!

Make sure to pack them in your checked bag. I pay for drinks when I am out and about, but mix drinks for when I am in my room. Or I have wine that I brought on legally. I don't walk around with my own drinks...

Isn't the fear of being caught the reason so many folks walk around with a bottle of booze stuffed down their shorts on a cruise? Leave the runners out on your vanity, and walk on the wild side. I mean really, you don't hide in the restroom and smoke, do you?

Won't be long, and the cruise lines won't have any more food included in the fares. Thanks to lower generated revenues on board. Guess we'll all have to sneak sandwiches on board and giggle like school girls because we're being bad.....

I kept mine in my safe. When i wanted a drink a used my Carnival tumbler and carried it with me.[/quote

I put mine in my glow in the dark flashing glasses and take them everywhere, in fact , if I buy a drink at the bar i have them put it in that , so no one ever knows , and really , they dont care.

A quick question - How do people hide their rum runners while on the ship and using them for the free drinks on the boat? I am afraid of getting caught!

Put them on the counter, ask the steward to ice them up. Matters not. They dont care. I stock a rolling cooler with beer and check it with my luggage. A twenty spot and I have ice beers for the whole cruise.

No one cares about the rum runners.. no one cares if you set bottles of booze on the counter!!

I like to buy water and wine to bring on the ship. If I can't, no problem we buy it on the ship. Like to have a glass of wine before dinner on the deck, or while getting ready for dinner. There have been times we never opened the wine we bring, so we leave all of it for the staff. I do love to have my own Michigan wine with me.

Just buy a bar-set up of your favorite from the Bon Voyage prior to sailing. We did this on our Aug. cruise and it was only <10 bucks more then buying from the liquor store and it is there waiting for you in your room.

Archived