Disney Cruiseline House Party!!!! Anyone else?

crusinmama06

I got an email (I think it was from the Castaway Club) to apply for a Disney Cruiseline House Party. So I went through the application and was ACCEPTED! :D

So now on Nov 14, I get to have a DCL party.

Anyone else here get accepted?

And if you have no idea what I am talking about, its here....

http://www.houseparty.com/disneycruiseline

RCCL had one last month and I missed out :( But not this time! :)

thats great 2 of you got picked.

I have friends who got picked a couple of years ago and they had alot of fun. Sorry I dont know any real details to share but I do know the packet you receive a few days before the party will give you all the help you need to get your party going.

Please take photos and sharwe with us your experiences!!!

Kathy

I got an email (I think it was from the Castaway Club) to apply for a Disney Cruiseline House Party. So I went through the application and was ACCEPTED! :D

So now on Nov 14, I get to have a DCL party.

Anyone else here get accepted?

And if you have no idea what I am talking about, its here....

http://www.houseparty.com/disneycruiseline

RCCL had one last month and I missed out :( But not this time! :)

I did receive that also. I am going to be on a cruise during that time so I didn't look into it too deeply.

I did notice this, from the website.

The web site you are about to go to is not part of Disneycruiseline.com. The terms of use and privacy policy will differ. By proceeding you agree and understand that Disneycruiseline.com is not responsible for the site you are about to access or for its contents.

Dawn/SIZE]

Pat - I can't wait to see what's in it! I'll send you some! You can be my unofficial guest. :D

MOMOFTHREE68 - I kind of watched what the RCCL hosts did. There really isn't much "expected". Just send out invites. Wait for your box. I think one of the things are tokens for each guest with a chance to win a Disney cruise? So just have a party and talk Disney. Then come back to the site and post pics. :) Have fun!!!!!

I applied and know why I wasn't accepted.....I'm going to be on a Disney Cruise on 11/14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh! Soooooo disappointed! Not really... Disney Cruise or Disney Cruise party???? Silly questions!!!! I guess they are locked into that date. I do know it was only open to US residents.

Anyone having one in and around Raleigh, please invite me! lol!

We cannot wait to host this party! We got our pack in the mail today and it is filled with great things - balloons, yard sign, pirate eye patches, scrapbook materials, recipe cards, bandanas, tattoos, gift bags, napkins, luggage tags, apron, and LOTS MORE! Next week will be the best! Book our Disney Dream cruise on Monday, buy UP! on DVD on Tuesday and host this awesome party on Sat! :D

Archived