? for Cigar Dude

Planer's Edge

It's in the shopping area adjacent to the ship, where you walk through on your way to catch a taxi. Leaving the ship, it will be on the second floor, on the left, but I can't remember exactly how far into the shopping area it was. I would say it's approximately 2/3 the way through that area, and it's a pretty big area. One of the locals could direct you when you're close.

You will go upstairs and pass by the restrooms on the left and the shop will be on your right on the second floor. It's small. It's expensive! But, their stock looked legit.

It's in the shopping area adjacent to the ship, where you walk through on your way to catch a taxi. Leaving the ship, it will be on the second floor, on the left, but I can't remember exactly how far into the shopping area it was. I would say it's approximately 2/3 the way through that area, and it's a pretty big area. One of the locals could direct you when you're close.

You will go upstairs and pass by the restrooms on the left and the shop will be on your right on the second floor. It's small. It's expensive! But, their stock looked legit.

Do you have an alarm that rings when there's a stogie question? :eek:

FYI

I found the name of the store: La Casa Del Habano.

PE

Well, that's what it's suppose to be but I don't think it's still an LCDH. However, they were sure priced like one! I even asked the girl working there if they were still an LCDH and she acted like she didn't know what that was. Nowhere in the shop did it say they were. Perhaps they were and she wasn't familiar with the term; who knows. Their stock was legit, so it's ok.

Archived