Solstice Family Verandah for 6?

RMLERL

After doing some research, I have not been able to figure out if the FV's sleep 6 or 5. We are a family of 6 and although these seem to be hard to get, it would be great if they sleep 6 like RCCL. Does anyone know for sure?

Also, are these cabins held back from general booking online like they are on RCCL and you have to call? I had to call for my Oasis booking and they seemed to always be avx for my dates and Oasis (deck 7)has only 2 cabins that I would consider booking similar to Solstice on deck 8 with the long balcony.

Thanks.

We had one on deck 7. It had 2 singles zipped together in the main bedroom. A single bed with a pullman bed, above, in the other bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge. The one thing I would say is that you would struggle with 6 in this room because of only 1 bathroom.

After doing some research, I have not been able to figure out if the FV's sleep 6 or 5. We are a family of 6 and although these seem to be hard to get, it would be great if they sleep 6 like RCCL. Does anyone know for sure?

Also, are these cabins held back from general booking online like they are on RCCL and you have to call? I had to call for my Oasis booking and they seemed to always be avx for my dates and Oasis (deck 7)has only 2 cabins that I would consider booking similar to Solstice on deck 8 with the long balcony.

Thanks.

Call Celebrity. They hold them back. The ones on 8 are supposed to be the nicest balcony wise.

Thanks.

double post sorry! boards are crazy lately!

Archived