In Cozumel ~ what's the typical cab fare to Paradise Beach & Chankanaab Park?

itzkelly

I wanted to get a feel for the cab costs to both Paradise Beach and Chankanaab Park from the pier (separate rides, not from pier to beach then park, but both straight from the pier). I'm not sure if some taxi drivers try to charge more to see if they can get away with it...or do the taxis have standard meters?

Thanks!:)

I wanted to get a feel for the cab costs to both Paradise Beach and Chankanaab Park from the pier (separate rides, not from pier to beach then park, but both straight from the pier). I'm not sure if some taxi drivers try to charge more to see if they can get away with it...or do the taxis have standard meters?

Thanks!:)

I have been to PB and it is $13 there sometimes $14 back.. but make sure to say this is for the number in your party.. when they quote you a price.. never been to Chankanaab can't help you there...

There's a posted sign in Coz where the taxis are that says exactly what the fares are to all the different places & for how many people. At one time, Host Mach posted a picture of it on here. We probably paid about $10 total to Chan. Park... can't remember exactly.

Interesting...I just read a review where their party was charged $10 per person to get to Paradise Beach! :eek:

That is why I said ask for how many people.. I ask how much to PB.. they say $13.. then I say that is for 3 people (or how many are in our party).. makesure to ask that once they give you a price.. dunno where that party was coming from .. but if it was from the ship they were ripped off :(

Archived