Are there shower soap dispensers on the Pearl?

MizzouMary

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are soap and shampoo dispensers in the Pearl cabin showers?

Just trying to figure out what we need to pack for our upcoming cruise. If this info. is posted elsewhere, sorry for the redundancy.

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are soap and shampoo dispensers in the Pearl cabin showers?

Just trying to figure out what we need to pack for our upcoming cruise. If this info. is posted elsewhere, sorry for the redundancy.

Thanks for your help!

Yes but if your hair is like mine you need to bring your own conditioner

I personally LOVE the shampoo and body soap ( yes in dispensers in shower) Its good stuff to Elements.

I just bring conditioner.

Some of us think that the Elemis products that they dispense are very medicinal smelling....I think that it is supposed to be Eucalyptis (sp?), but it is not a sweet smell.

Some of us think that the Elemis products that they dispense are very medicinal smelling....I think that it is supposed to be Eucalyptis (sp?), but it is not a sweet smell.

I agree! I can't stand the smell as it really IS medicinal...yuk!:( I bring a small bar of soap, my own shampoo and conditioner in small bottles.

Happy sails:)

I just got off the Pearl yesterday, and stayed in a mini-suite but I assume the products would be the same. In my shower, I had aromazing shampoo and sharp soap. I did not try the shampoo, but did give the soap a try on the first day - the smell is a little medicinal, but the fact that it includes menthol was a little surprising (and uncomfortable) when I washed my nether regions. :eek:

Just off the Pearl yesterday, as well. :)

The liquid soap is Elemis Sharp Shower. I'm quoting from the back of a bottle I bought:

"This Aromatherapy wake-up formula contains uplifting extracts of Peppermint, Nettle, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Wild Marjoram and Thyme that literally make the skin tingle with life. The unique Milk Protein base, rich in vitamins and minerals, cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural oils." It does have a spa-like fragrance and some people may not like it...we did. It does seem to feel cooling on the skin.

I asked the spa manager about the liquid shampoo in the staterooms and was told it is Elemis Aromazing Shampoo. It has a nice fragrance and is a gentle shampoo. My husband liked it as much as I did...so it wasn't too flowery or anything. Just a clean smell. I had taken my own shampoo and didn't use it but I did use my own conditioner.

Our stateroom also had a small bottle of Elemis Vitamin Rich Body Lotion that was replenished as we asked. Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for your help!

Personal Preference: we bring our own bar soap, shampoo and conditioner. Happy Cruisin'

Personal Preference: we bring our own bar soap, shampoo and conditioner. Happy Cruisin'

We are right there with you. We would be just fine with their stuff, but since we have our own favorites, it is just as easy to throw it in the suitcase.

Archived