AA and NA meetings on board?

ldeclerc

Friends of Bill W (named for the co-founder of AA) is a social network for AA members. It's meetings are listed in the daily schedule on every line I have been on (Carnival , RCI, HAL).

If the AA member is gay or lesbian, they may also be interested another social network, Friends of Dorothy. Meetings of this group are listed on some ships, but not others. CC has an artilcle on this topic.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=188

Friends of Bill W (named for the co-founder of AA) is a social network for AA members. It's meetings are listed in the daily schedule on every line I have been on (Carnival , RCI, HAL).

If the AA member is gay or lesbian, they may also be interested another social network, Friends of Dorothy. Meetings of this group are listed on some ships, but not others. CC has an artilcle on this topic.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=188

Just wanted to clarify that one need not be a Friend of Bill to be a Friend of Dorothy. I know PP didn't say that, but newer cruisers might be a little confused reading the post.

Just wanted to clarify that one need not be a Friend of Bill to be a Friend of Dorothy. I know PP didn't say that, but newer cruisers might be a little confused reading the post.

I can see how my post might be misinterpreted - thanks for clearing that up. :)

I was actually responding to the idea that one poster said "Don't send them there" by indicating that the FOB might want to go to FOD if they were gay or lesbian.

Yes there are AA meetings. Normally they are not scheduled on the day of embarkation but daily after that. We often have folks from NA and OA attend.

:confused:

What is OA?

____?____ Anonymous

I'm sure I should know but don't. :(

Archived