Coz on Jan 22, need help

gambler

I will be in Cozumel on Jan 22 with 5 other ladies (3 have never cruised before). We are trying to decide what to do. (I have been there, done it, almost) We might split up. I want to go to PB Beach!! so that is covered. I have it covered for those that want to shop, mini golf, massages, snorkle, etc.

What I don't have covered is if some or all of us decide to do a tour of the island (for the newbees) Can you recommend a tour company (guide) or what can we expect to pay at the pier (Puerta Maya) for a tour of the island, with stops for beach and lunch and what and where should we stop?? (PB would be a stop for sure) Thanks.

Also, is there a "phone home cheap" station at the pier??

Thanks

Yow! We only get 24 hours to answer your questions?

All the piers have a calling station type business, if not directly in the pier, then across the street.

A taxi will be happy to take you around the island, or wherever you wish to go, for about $25 per hour. Each taxi holds 4 passengers. A taxi van would probably be a better idea for your group, and you can negotiate the price somewhat, paying no more than $50 per hour.

Private tours are also available for about $60 per person.

Hope that helps.

Archived