SAN PEDRO HOTEL (with transfer) POST CRUISE

downundermatt

After returning from my Mexican Cruise we have an AM departure from LAX.

Rather than risk the rush to LAX have virtually decided to overnight at San Pedro, and make my way to LAX the following morning stress free.

Do any hotels provide a shuttle from the World Cruise Center back to the hotels, then presumably I can take the Super Shuttle back to LAX the following morning.

Thanking you.... Matt

After returning from my Mexican Cruise we have an AM departure from LAX.

Rather than risk the rush to LAX have virtually decided to overnight at San Pedro, and make my way to LAX the following morning stress free.

Do any hotels provide a shuttle from the World Cruise Center back to the hotels, then presumably I can take the Super Shuttle back to LAX the following morning.

Thanking you.... Matt

Hi Matt,

We are doing the same thing, staying over one night after cruise. However, we are staying at LAX due to the early flight the next morning. I know alot of cc folks say don't stay in LAX, but it's alot less stress to be right around the corner with a free shuttle from the hotel and not worry about traffic from the port to LAX. We are going a day ahead of our cruise and staying at Crowne Plaza in San Pedro. They will free shuttle us to the port the next day. I've researched shuttles and haven't found any that will free shuttle you from port to LAX. We are 4 in our group and will probably do ExecuCar. It's a private car and less expensive than Prime Time or Super Shuttles if we paid pp.

Archived