Port Everglades Cruise Terminal - what time do the doors open?

lovevacadays

I've been reading about people having to stand outside in the heat at the cruise terminal. What time do the doors open to let people in?

My last 4 cruises have been out of San Pedro, CA and we have never had to wait outside even as early as 11am.

I've been reading about people having to stand outside in the heat at the cruise terminal. What time do the doors open to let people in?

My last 4 cruises have been out of San Pedro, CA and we have never had to wait outside even as early as 11am.

Depends on how long it takes for the previous ship to clear customs and all the pax off the ship. Each sailing is unique. Generally it's around 11 am. Anytime somebody reports standing outside in the heat, it was due to a problem that had to be resolved with the previous cruise ship/pax before they could start the checkin/boarding procedure for the next cruise. Happy Sailing!

It has been my recent cruise experience with HAL that the terminal itself does not open until 11:30 A. M. However, the terminal for the Carnival Freedom was open when I arrived at the port, about 11:00 A. M. Contacting your cruise line may give you a better idea as to the time for its terminal. Boarding almost always begins well before the time stated on one's documents.

Archived