Just got off the Miracle 10/27/09

TakeMeAway1001

We're currently sitting in FLL waiting for our flight back home. We had a wonderful time and I have have been working on my review for a few days and have all the Capers and current drink prices, etc. I will begin sharing our cruise with you tomorrow or possibly tonight if we get home at a reasonable time:)

For those of you heading out on the Miracle you're going to have a great time!

We're currently sitting in FLL waiting for our flight back home. We had a wonderful time and I have have been working on my review for a few days and have all the Capers and current drink prices, etc. I will begin sharing our cruise with you tomorrow or possibly tonight if we get home at a reasonable time:)

For those of you heading out on the Miracle you're going to have a great time!

Oh goody! We leave on Miracle on 11/4. I can't wait to get back to her. We were on her last July and had a great time. Just tell us everything!!!!!:)

I'm looking forward to the review as well. We will be sailing, along with 5 other couples, on the Miracle 12/30-New Year's!! Can't wait to get all the information and scoop on her. So pleased to read that you had a wonderful cruise. We are so looking forward to sailing on the Miracle.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your experience on the Miracle with us. We will be sailing on her November 12th so any suggestions or "secrets" that you can provide will be much appreciated by all. Hope you had a nice flight back to Logan Airport.:)

Wayne & Debbie

Archived