Rony's Kayak and snorkle

irk

Hello,

I have spent considerable time looking for any reviews of this particular tour as am debating the kayak/snorkle or a free style or private. Has anyone done this tour and would you do it again?

Thanks much.

Ilene

We just did the freestyle tour last week with Rony. Absolutely would do it again. Rony was an awesome guide, personable, funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. We did some sightseeing, stopped at a grocery store for beverages, did some shopping in Coxen Hole, stopped by the monkeys and birds at Victor Bodden's house, my son did the South Shore Canopy zipline, and while he was ziplining, Rony took my friend and I on down to the beach at Bananarama, got us set up, and then went back to get my son and brought him to the beach. On our way back to the ship, we wanted to stop by the Cameo Factory and check it out, but it was closed. Rony told us they had an outlet in the pier shops, so when we got back to the port, her personally showed us where the store was. An absolutely awesome day! Whatever tour you choose, definitely go with Rony.

Archived