Dallas Airport

calcruzr

I'm considering an itinerary which will have me change terminals at DFW (probably between A and C since I'm on American) If I have 1 1/2 hours between flights will that be enough? I have never been to DFW and want to make sure I have enough time. Thanks!

1.5 hours is plenty of time. It shouldn't take you more than 20 minutes to transfer terminals, even if you have to use the trAAin. Are you sure your flights will be in different terminals?

I think the replies are positive. I've always said when flying into Dallas Ft Worth airport, you land in Ft Worth and taxi to Dallas. It is advisable to take the tram from one terminal to the other. Your a 1 1/2 hour time will be plenty. By the way enjoy your cruise.

If you are flying into the new section of the George Bush Airport and have to transfer to the old section for Fort lauderdale and you are not a young athletic Spring Chicken do take the Trolley.........if you can get one.

A group of us last year had to wait at least 20 minutes for the trolley....and keep asking....but if you walk it is a long haul...we passed those walking in the trolley even though they had a 20 minute start on us.

Sorry everyone I flew into Houston Texas......

Never mind it could be possible that if you fly Continental you will be via this airport.....and this information will be helpful to you.

Since I live in the DFW area and that is my "home" airport you will have plenty of time if your flights arrive in terminal A and have to go to either B or C or the new one D (opens in the spring but mostly for international flights). Our "monorail" (looks like Disney Wolrds) opens the first part of April and will take the place of the Tram. I think from news reports it wil be a 2 minute transit from terminal to terminal.

Archived