Spinning classes on the Valor (or any Carnival Ship)

rene194215

Hello- I spin usually 3 times a week and I seem to think that on the Valor there is a spin class (classes??) offered. How does this work? When can you sign up and when are they? Does it cost extra? Any information would be benificial!

The classes are $10 ea, and you can sign up as soon as you step foot on the ship (just go to the gym and put your name on the sign-in sheet). The classes will be charged to your Sail & Sign account.

Hello-

I spin usually 3 times a week and I seem to think that on the Valor there is a spin class (classes??) offered. How does this work? When can you sign up and when are they? Does it cost extra?

Any information would be benificial!

Spinning is not my thing but I looked it up on my carnival capers (Sept 27th cruise.) Looks like there was a spinning class on the first sea day and "indoor cycling" after Grand Cayman in the evening, the morning before we arrived in Roatan and on the last sea day. The price is up, it's now $12. I imagine they change the number and times of classes from cruise to cruise based on staff availability and demand.

Don't mean to hijack your initial post Rene, but does anyone know if you can use the spin bikes outside of the class?

On the Freedom, you could not use them. When not in use, they're all chained together. I do spin regularly at my gym, and the bikes are not as good as the ones that I normally use. You can't really crank up the tension all that much.

Joanne

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know if the spin bikes on the Miracle have the clips for spin shoes or just the cages for sneakers to go into?

Don't want to pack spin shoes (on the heavier side) if it isn't necessary.

thanks!;)

Does anyone know if the spin bikes on the Miracle have the clips for spin shoes or just the cages for sneakers to go into?

Don't want to pack spin shoes (on the heavier side) if it isn't necessary.

thanks!;)

On the Freedom and the Dream, they did not have the clips, they had the cages ...

Joanne

Archived