Logbook II

DEIx15x8

Sorry if this has already been mentioned as it was uploaded on 9/16/09 but I don't remember seeing it yet: http://www.stxeurope.com/mediacentre/videolibrary/ I saw the first one a year ago but while looking for information on the hand over I came across a second one. They also have a sea trial picture that they uploaded today. Maybe later today or tomorrow they will upload the hand over. They have done that in the past with all the major ceremonies.

Thanks for the great video link. Has anyone noticed that they totally removed the Areostat (Blimply Ride) from all pictures and videos. :eek:

Yeah, I found that hilarious. I download all of the images so I have two copies of every official sea trial picture. One with the aerostat and one with out. It's incredible how well they were able to cut it out. You can't even notice it. They even went as far as to make sure the line was not visible in pictures where the aerostat was out of the frame.

Thanks for the great video link. Has anyone noticed that they totally removed the Areostat (Blimply Ride) from all pictures and videos. :eek:

Nice Catch! Very interesting. I wonder if they don't even want to be reminded of that...

Archived