Just Booked Anniversary Cruise!

GAMOM4

I just booked a cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary on the Carnival Fascination out of Jacksonville. We have sailed out of Jacksonville 3 times before - once on the Jubilee and twice on the Celebration. I really wish that I could have booked the cruise that went to Key West - because we loved it there when we went - but I really wanted to book a date that we could actually be gone on our anniversary and unfortunately that didn't work out. We sailed on the Inspiration this year and I know it was upgraded with the Waterworks and all (not that we used it - but we did use the Serenity area) and it also had the anytime dining - we were on the ship the first week that they offered that. I was wondering if anyone knows when the next drydock will be for the Fascination because I wanting to know if the waterworks and serenity area would be added by the time we cruise in August 2010. I have been unable to find this anywhere on the website. Thanks!!! Now I can start me a countdown clock!

I did decide not to book Early Saver even though we came out so good with that this year - we ended up with over a $400.00 credit when we boarded the ship due to price drops. This will be our first year of cruising without our kids and since it is so many months from now - I told my PVP that circumstances could change and we may have to change the dates or something - he said that he understood (it was only about $30.00 a person cheaper today anyway) he did tell me that in the future if we knew for "sure" we would be able to go we could switch it to the Early Saver. Have any of you made this switch - I'm sure there is a deadline to do that though.

Hi-- We're also going on a cruise for our 25th anniversary-- we leave on the 21st for the Western Caribbean on the Destiny.

How do you know whether you qualify for an on-board credit, and how do you get it? We've never cruised Carnival before. We booked through Vacations to Go-- does that mean we can't get OBC? Thanks!

Terri in Wyo

where the snow is blowing-- can't wait for the 85 degree warmth!

Archived