Cruise Director Equinox

Nickycar

Nick Weir. His brother is the current Hotel Director but shortly goes on vacation as is being replaced by Rafaelle.

Thank you so much, Chris Moody was asking me if I knew - he was CD on Horizon 2003. Is Rafaelle Polish with a shaved head?

Chris Moody. There's a name I remember from a number of years ago. I think he was on our Zenith Cruise to Bermuda in May 2003. That's the only time I remember having him as a CD. What's he up to now?

I'm cruising on Equinox in either January or April. Will Nick be returning after vacation or going to the next new ship?

:)

Thanks - just wondered if it was the same guy who was our Maitre D same spelling :)

That Rafelle is Indian. Had him as a waiter back in 2003

Chris Moody. There's a name I remember from a number of years ago. I think he was on our Zenith Cruise to Bermuda in May 2003. That's the only time I remember having him as a CD. What's he up to now?

I'm cruising on Equinox in either January or April. Will Nick be returning after vacation or going to the next new ship?

Nick will be going to the new ship, Simon too.

Hi Stephen - Chris retired from Celebrity in 2004 and is now married, living in Michigan and works as a planner for the University of Michigan. As far as I am aware Nick will be returning - but hey who knows! Heather

Archived