Carnival Victory - Which Drinks are FREE during dinner?

blueslily

Hi all,

yes, I have yet another question for my upcoming cruise.

During dinner in the MDR, which drinks are free? I mean do they offer ice tea or lemonade in the MDR for FREE? What can we drink with dinner for FREE without ordering from the bar (like soda and alcoholic drinks)?

Thanks a bunch!! :)

ice tea, hot tea, lemonade, coffe, water, milk (? I would assume)

and don't forget you can order a cappacino w/ desert for free in the mdr

Thanks! Clarification question - do you assume on all of these or just the milk? i was kind of confused by the placement of your question mark. thx.

ice tea, hot tea, lemonade, coffe, water, milk (? I would assume)

and don't forget you can order a cappacino w/ desert for free in the mdr

I didn't know you get get Cappacino for free with desert. Thanks for the information. Hope it is that way on all ships. Again thanks!

Thanks! Clarification question - do you assume on all of these or just the milk? i was kind of confused by the placement of your question mark. thx.
Sorry, yeah, I meant the milk. I've never seen anyone order it, but if you have kids, they might want some.

They only serve the coffee and hot tea with dessert though. So with the main meal you can have water, ice tea and milk.
Why can't you get them w/ dinner? I have some friends that drink coffee all day long. :eek: Yeah, I know, crazy right?

They only serve the coffee and hot tea with dessert though. So with the main meal you can have water, ice tea and milk.

I have my coffee WITH dinner all the time. Never had a problem getting it on any ship on any line! After the first night it is usually poured without asking.

Archived