Should I bring my Snuggie?

obmarcr

I was surprised he could use that name for his product. When I was a child in Northern Minnesota (and that was a FEW years ago), snuggies were something different. Snuggies were ladies' short (to-the-knee) warm underwear.

Kathy

He got the first trademark I guess.. When I was growing up, a snuggie was something totally different - an act that a school bully or older brother would do to a little boy, involving pulling underwear waaaaay up.. Hehehehe.

Robin

I decided to book a weekend cruise for November 13, 2010...never been on a cruise in November so I am wondering......SHOULD I BRING MY SNUGGIE?:D

If it's out of NYC, pack your snuggie with pride. If you are on the Sky to the bahamas you will melt. Leave it home.

He got the first trademark I guess.. When I was growing up, a snuggie was something totally different - an act that a school bully or older brother would do to a little boy, involving pulling underwear waaaaay up.. Hehehehe.

Robin

Now see that we used to call a "wedgie" *LOL*

Now see that we used to call a "wedgie" *LOL*

Actually, we called it a wedgie too, but up in hubby's hometown in VT it was a snuggie. Now how funny would it be if the "Snuggie" people came out with a pillow to go with it called the "Wedgie". hahaha

Robin

One can only hope but I DID see someone wearing one on the pool deck a couple of weeks ago. :eek:

We were on the same cruise and I was rather appalled to see a group of people wrapped in their cabin bedspreads. I think I'd rather see the Snuggie. After that, I worried where my bedspread had been in the week (weeks) before my cruise!

Actually, we called it a wedgie too, but up in hubby's hometown in VT it was a snuggie. Now how funny would it be if the "Snuggie" people came out with a pillow to go with it called the "Wedgie". hahaha

Robin

I think you can get a wedgie from a thong---but then again, when I was a kid, a thong was something you wore on your feet.

I find this all so confusing

I think you can get a wedgie from a thong---but then again, when I was a kid, a thong was something you wore on your feet.

I find this all so confusing

I thought they were those things that don't work at the buffet:rolleyes:

Okay, I have to confess. I bought one this weekend - for the dog. I am still Snuggie-less. I don't have much pride but I"m clinging to the last vestiges. :rolleyes:

Oh, geez, for a minute there I thought you meant a thong!:eek:

Okay, I have to confess. I bought one this weekend - for the dog. I am still Snuggie-less. I don't have much pride but I"m clinging to the last vestiges. :rolleyes:

Better put the dog on suicide watch ;)

Oh, geez, for a minute there I thought you meant a thong!:eek:

You all are hilarious!

I have truly enjoyed reading your posts.

LOWTYD, enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Archived