help with Miracle aft wrap

quickrate

I'm looking for help from those who have cruised in the aft wraps on the Miracle. I'm trying to decide between 4237 and 7347. what are the pros and cons of each of these cabins? Also, I've seen pictures of 4237 but not of 7347. Are they pretty much the same in the way they are laid out? Any help will be greatly appreciated!:D

Pat

I had 4237 on the Legend.

I was on deck 7 in a normal aft balcony.

I did NOT like that on deck 7, there is no covering, due to the angle of the rear of the ship. You also have less balcony space to to the angle of the rail. You can be seen from above when you stand at the rail.

That angle ends between decks 5 and 4.

Deck 4 has complete covering, as well as more deck space (like you need more, but still). You also have access to the two staircases that take you down to deck 3.

I was in cabin 4228 last year on the Miracle. It was absolutely fabulous. Cabin 4237 is the exact same cabin except on the opposite side of the ship.

The balcony is huge and partly covered. On Deck 7 I believe that the balconies are not covered at all. I haven't seen them so I'm not sure.

I would recommend 4237. You will love it!

4237 for the reasons MrPete gives. Cabin layouts are the same on deck 4,6,7,8. Deck 5 is just one large room, other decks have the separate bedroom. One thing I didn't like was a crew door on deck three that slams a lot during the day when they go out to smoke.

But otherwise it's great. And the crew door didn't stop me from booking the same cabin on the Spirit for 12 days to Hawaii next April and 4228 on the Miracle next Nov! :D

I was in cabin 4228 last year on the Miracle. It was absolutely fabulous. Cabin 4237 is the exact same cabin except on the opposite side of the ship.

The balcony is huge and partly covered. On Deck 7 I believe that the balconies are not covered at all. I haven't seen them so I'm not sure.

I would recommend 4237. You will love it!

We had 7298 port aft wrap. There is some overhang but not a lot. I prefer this to total coverage. We had sun and shade and I got to pick which I wanted more of. I loved being in this cabin. No noise from above or below. Not far from the Lido deck, huge balcony and sun and some shade if I wanted it.

Yes, if you are at the rail on deck 8 or the Lido deck you can see down to the balcony but you don't see the total balcony due to the partial overhang. I have booked the same cabin but starboard side for Jan '11.

thanks, everyone and Hi! Lynne. I do like some sun on my balcony as well as some shade for my DH. My concern with 4237 was ocean noise as we had a aft cabin once on the Legend[not a wrap} and felt it was noisy enough it was hard to talk without having to raise our voices. I appreciate everyone's feedback.

pat

We had 7298 port aft wrap. There is some overhang but not a lot. I prefer this to total coverage. We had sun and shade and I got to pick which I wanted more of. I loved being in this cabin. No noise from above or below. Not far from the Lido deck, huge balcony and sun and some shade if I wanted it.

Yes, if you are at the rail on deck 8 or the Lido deck you can see down to the balcony but you don't see the total balcony due to the partial overhang. I have booked the same cabin but starboard side for Jan '11.

I have Lynn's room 7298 port aft warp on the Jan 11 cruise.:D

Here is a video of it.

I have Lynn's room 7298 port aft warp on the Jan 11 cruise.:D

Here is a video of it.

I noticed a couple of differences in that room to deck 4.

The closet is not in the vanity area.

It sleeps 3!

The balcony is noticibly narrower.

BTW, I found it's noisy back there on EVERY deck.

I noticed a couple of differences in that room to deck 4.

The closet is not in the vanity area.

It sleeps 3!

The balcony is noticibly narrower.

BTW, I found it's noisy back there on EVERY deck.

There are 3 in our party that is why we need this room. I have looked at video and pics of a lot of the Spirit Class ships and there seems to a difference in port and starboard rooms.

I was looking at the aft wraps on floor 8 and the lay out is different between them. Floor 8 and 7 port seem to have the same layout.

There are 3 in our party that is why we need this room. I have looked at video and pics of a lot of the Spirit Class ships and there seems to a difference in port and starboard rooms.

I was looking at the aft wraps on floor 8 and the lay out is different between them. Floor 8 and 7 port seem to have the same layout.

We had three also, so we had to get the adjoining room. It connected inside AND outside. It was like having a 2 bedroom suite. DW and I in the wrap, and DD (then 7) in the adjoining room. It was NICE having 2 bathrooms! :)

We had minimum soot on the balcony...just a quick swipe with a towel and all was good.

I wouldn't say the balcony on 7 was noisey, I love the sound of the wake so that was soothing. No noise from above or below. For me it was perfect!

I absoutley loved the layour of the room. So private.

Hey Pat?? Have you checked availability for those two cabins you are considering? I believe they are both booked already.

Lynn

I had to change our dates to the beginning of Jan. Too much conflict with end of Jan. When i get back, I'll let you all know how it was!:D

Pat

What are the "rewards" you get with the VS category?

Priority boarding and debarkation. That's it.

The balcony! :D

And a great stateroom with great views, lots of storage, lots of room to move around. Gotta love that whirlpool tub and FULL size shower!!:D

Archived