Need some input

number1cruise

We are leaving on Feb 19th on our first cruise,Jewel Of the Sea. We are traveling with good friends. (leaving the kiddies at home) I am a little concerned about our flight out of JFK. It is on World Air. Anyone ever use them? I have not read too many positives. We are staying pre cruise at the Raddsion Bahia in Ft Lauderdale. Anyone have any reviews. I heard great things about the ship. Any advice would be appreciated.

I've also never heard of World Air. I 'm glad to hear you are getting

in a day early. That is always a good idea. When you get your

cruise papers and note the time to begin boarding, they will always

begin boarding before then. Have a lot of fun

Dave Hansen

Thanks for the input. I know that the cruise line is providing the transportation from the hotel to the port, so I do not know how early we will be able to get to the pier. I have to admit, I am a little nervous about the whole trip. I guess it is the unknown, I have never cruised before.:confused:

Number 1 Cruiser, Have no FEAR. There is nothing to FEAR but FEAR itself.

Exactly what are you AFRAID of? Maybe we can help.

Better that you have visions of the Stars Dancing with the Moon, while you and Hubby Romance at the Ships rail. Once you board your floating heaven on earth & experience Queen for a Day...every morning, noon, tea time, evening & night, you will look back and say this was nothing to be afraid of but something to cherish & day dream about!

World Airways is a Charter Passenger/Cargo carrier. Did you purchase your AIR via Royal Caribbean? They may be Chartering the Plane. Here is World Airways site for you to explore. They do have an excellent reputation.

worldair.com - Services

Bon Voyage!

Cloud 9 LOL

I guess I am a little afraid because it is our first vacay w/ou the kids. They are teenagers :eek: and staying w/friends. 7 days alone w/ hubby:eek: not since our honeymoon. But our good friends are sailing with us and it should be a blast. I will probably be fine after we are settled in and I am imbibing.;)

cloud 9 LOLI am probably nervous because it is our 1st vacay w/out the kids. They are teenagers :eek: and will be stayong w/friends. 7 days w/ hubby ;) We have not been alone that long since our honeymoon, but good friends are sailing w/ us. It will be a blast. Once we are settled and I am imbibing I am sure I will be fine!

Archived