Maasdam Panama Canal March 19, 2010 - No Roll Call

mikjr

There's less than five months to this cruise... so I checked the Roll Call, and found nothing on the boards. So, I started a Roll Call for the cruise, but no one else has joined yet

Just curious... are we the only ones on this cruise?? :rolleyes: I'm getting lonely over there by myself...

Mike...

Sometimes the roll call pick ups steam in the last few weeks before the sailing. Also, some ships and sailings have very active roll calls while others are practically non-existent or fizzle out. I hope some of your fellow cruisers find and join your roll call.

There's less than five months to this cruise... so I checked the Roll Call, and found nothing on the boards. So, I started a Roll Call for the cruise, but no one else has joined yet

Just curious... are we the only ones on this cruise?? :rolleyes: I'm getting lonely over there by myself...

Mike...

It is the same thing for the roll call for the January 22 roll call on the Maasdam. There have only been two respondents and it is just dead. Ours is even closer than yours.

Every once in a while I post something just to get it back up to the top, but it just starts slipping down again.

I guess there will not be a meet and greet. WE are about 85 days out from the cruise.

It would be nice to be able to meet other CC'rs on the cruise.

Terri

I noticed that sometimes roll calls are very active and other times, they are dead.

Most of the time they have one or two people that are real active until around final payment or a month to sailing.

The roll call for my Maasdam cruise last year really pick up within the last month and half to cruising.

My roll call for a sailing on another cruiseline was dead until the two weeks prior to sailing.

I'm sailing in March on the Triumph and that roll call is really picking up. There are people talking about cabin crawl, meet and greet,etc.

It's a great way to meet people and connect, but sometimes it just don't happen. But just check back and keep it active!!

Archived