Victory Question On Dining??

katiecat

Which dining room did you like?

Also, they must be ahead of the schedule for "your time dining" on the Victory. I called CArnival last week and they estimated that it would not be available on the Victory until next summer (after dry dock).

Which dining room did you like?

Also, they must be ahead of the schedule for "your time dining" on the Victory. I called CArnival last week and they estimated that it would not be available on the Victory until next summer (after dry dock).

Thats just a case of the left hand not knowing what the right is doing. Its available to book online for atleast all 2010 cruises. I changed to anytime dining about 6 weeks ago for my January cruise.

Anytime dining is apparently available on the Victory as early as 12/6/09 now! My TA just confirmed it was available to book and we switched to it.

Hey IceWarrior--are you on the victory out of San Juan on Dec 6?

If so, we are too. Join our roll call here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=986045&highlight=

We were surprised to find anytime dining on Destiny just a week ago. So I guess summer 2010 arrival of anytime arrived early.

We had assigned late dining and attended twice. One night thought we'd try anytime being Cozumel was such a weird dock schedule of 1pm-10pm. Despite what some have had luck just walking up, we could not do anytime, they asked for sign and sail cards at hostess desk. Did not make much sense, as dining nearly empty as most were in Cozumel.

Archived